Terms & Conditions
These are our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
1. You Agree that:
By using the website for the purchase of our goods and services you agree to accept our Terms and Conditions of use.
2. Payment Terms
Payment is due prior to delivery. If payment is not received, your order may be cancelled.
3. Pricing & Weights
- Set Boxes are a set price and the weight and quantity of produce varies time to time. We update the list weekly and the contents, amounts and weights listed are subject to change. These are given as an indication only as weights and amounts may vary according to market prices and availability.
- Fruit and vegetable prices are regularly updated and all of our fresh produce that we offer are subject to variations in seasonal availability and supply price. Some items are sold by a minimum weight (ie. 500g bag) or as an individual unit. Sizes of organic produce can vary so when buying by the weight, we endeavour to weigh as accurately as possible, however this can vary from time to time.
- Blackburn Fruit Hut reserves the right to alter pricing which will be published on our website.
4. Order Cancellations
- A cancellation fee of $10 may applies for orders cancelled after the order cut off time.
- We reserve the right to refuse cancellation and refund of your order, if your order has been collected by our driver.
5. Unattended deliveries
- Blackburn Fruit Hut cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen damage or theft to your order when left in the designated area as specified by you. We recommend that your delivery is brought inside and stored correctly as soon as possible.
6. Credits, Refunds & Substitutions Policy
- Blackburn Fruit Hut aims for 100% customer satisfaction. If you are unhappy with a product or our service we will exchange or credit the value of the item. Please notify us within 48 hours from time of delivery as we may not refund after this time has passed.
- Blackburn Fruit Hut accepts that in the event of goods arriving damaged, we will replace the goods free of charge or a credit or refund will be issued.
- To make a return, please inform us either by email or phone.
- Our produce and products are subject to availability and we do not always know if a product is, or will be available for delivery at the time of accepting an order. If we are unable to deliver an item you have ordered we may offer a reasonable substitute.
- If we are unable to offer a reasonable substitute of a product already purchased by you, a credit to your account will be applied, or you will be refunded. Please allow 5 working days for refunds to be processed.
7. Refrigerated Products
- Blackburn Fruit Hut provides refrigerated items, which at the time of delivery will be at a temperature in accordance with Food Health and Safety standards.
- Upon delivery, if the customer is not home, refrigerated products will be left together with the total order AT THE CUSTOMERS RISK
- Blackburn Fruit Hut DOES NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for spoiled refrigerated products.
Collection and Use of Information
Blackburn Organic Fruit Hut collects personal data for the purpose of providing a specific product or service requested by you, the customer. Certain information may be required in order to provide this product or service, such as full name of customer and recipient, email address, billing address, contact phone numbers and credit card number. All information is kept strictly confidential.
Blackburn Organic Fruit Hut maintains your details so that we can offer you extra services such as account keeping and order tracking as well as to inform you of additional products and services. All marketing material sent to you will include an option to request removal from mailing or contact lists.
Disclosure of Information
Blackburn Organic Fruit Hut will not disclose any personal information such as your name, address, email address and telephone number to any person outside of the company, unless you, the customer, has authorised us to do so. Furthermore, under no circumstances will Blackburn Organic Fruit Hut sell or receive payments or services for disclosing personal information to any partner or external company.
Blackburnfruit.com.au is a secure site. This ensures that all information you send to us via the internet will be encrypted to protect your security. However, if you are uncomfortable purchasing online at blackburnfruit.com.au, you can call our number: 03 8806 0872.
We accept following Payment Method:
Bank transfer ( bank details as display, please email us the receipt to confirm)
Cash on delivery